Free Living Trust Seminar (Boca Raton, FL)
- Tue, October 3, 2023
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
BE SURE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE PROPERLY PROTECTED, EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A TRUST!
Learn how a properly designed and maintained Living Trust estate plan can protect from:
- Protect your family from losing their inheritance to greedy in-laws, divorce, lawsuits, creditors, and government claims.
- Assure that the person you’ve chosen to handle your affairs won’t have to go to Court and face unnecessary delays and fees.
- Help protect you and your family from being wiped out by nursing care bills. Put your loved ones’ inheritance to good use—like pursuing higher education, starting a career or business, or buying a house—rather than allow them to squander it.
- Protect your valuable IRAs (and retirement plans) so they may later provide much-needed retirement income for your loved ones.
- Include a Service Package and “support mechanisms” that are as Important as your Will and Trust.
- Can actually work, unlike “one-size-fits-all”, bargain-priced internet, or “do-it-yourself” Trusts, which can be a disaster!
Seating will be limited for this timely and insightful presentation. Call Naomie to register at (561) 955-8515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attendees will be offered a FREE attorney consultation, and by coming to our seminar you are entitled to a Discount Certificate.